The ReMind Lab is an interdisciplinary research team dedicated to optimizing cognitive, functional, and psychological health throughout the aging process. We are studying the impact of memory changes on older adults' daily lives to better detect preclinical Alzheimer's disease symptoms. Please visit https://www.remindlab.org/ to learn more about us.
We are seeking undergraduate research assistants to gain valuable research experience in the ReMind Lab with our dedicated team. Undergraduate students at Penn State who are interested in the science of cognition and aging or gaining research experience with an interdisciplinary team are encouraged to contact us. Undergraduate research assistants will receive academic independent study credits and are expected to commit to a minimum of 3 hours per week including weekly lab meetings.
What would undergraduate research assistants be doing in the lab? Here some examples:
- Collaborating on building our literature database
- Updating the lab website (using PSU Sites) and Twitter account
- Experiencing the research process and learning with us!
- Willing to work at least 3 hours per week
- Commit to at least one year with the team (fall and spring semesters)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume/CV and a description of why you are interested in this position.